Sinister: Festival chat

Lee lee at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 19 11:22:19 GMT 1999

Due to the amount of festival confusion i've experianced so far this morning
i have made the bold move of suggesting that anyone still trying to sort
things out use the IRC chat (details at the Honey's sinister site).

What i thought was that every hour on the hour everyone needing assistance
visits the chat site starting from now, so (GMT) 12.00, 13.00...you get the
general idea. I dont think the site will become too busy, so it wont need to
be moderated, but people must restrain themselves from talking to just a
specific person else things will get even more confusing.

To help fill out the detail before you sign in, something like, location,
sex, favourite beer.etc. Then all you have to do is select ABOUT, and pick
whos ever closest or whatever. I have a feeling it will still be confusing
but it's worth a go.

lee