Sinister: things are looking up in general

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 19 15:39:40 GMT 1999

some points for you, pop pickers

1) siblings - due to the fact that prior to their brit nomination and win
b&s were a relitavely obscure band, my elder brother used to mock me,
telling me that b&s were "boring, rubbish, poofy crap". So, when they won,
we were watching the news (it was either scotland today or reporting
scotland - the bit with stevie throwing stuff at angus simpson on tv was
cool), and he saw a few of the members. He called good ol' sarah a "fat
girl", and called chris geddes "the most geeky man alive - supergeek". This
caused me to become angry, so I was forced to attack him. Ufortunately, he
punched me in the face, which was sore, so I retreated to my room to listen
to some soothing, calming music, by b&s, the delgados, and the pastels.

2) my school - I go to holyrood, in the southside of the city. Famous
people, such as simple minds, and that 'take the high road' starlet, joe
mcfadden, went to my school.
unfortunately, I live two miles away, in newlands, and to avoid having to
sit near neds on the train, I walk there in the moirning, and home at
night. Still, it is't too bad, as I can listen to jolly music on my stereo.

3) what tem do the b&s members like ?
im a celtic fan
#
LARSSON