Sinister: Brit Awards on Danish TV

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Fri Feb 19 17:30:59 GMT 1999

Just a quick word to let anyone with Danish TV (Denmark, southern Sweden
and maybe northern Germany (?)) know that there's a chance to watch our
heroes glorious moment on Dansk Tv2 tomorrow (Saturday night) 0:20 - 2
something, I can't remember (the night between Sat and Sunday that is), so
get the champagne out. I'm thinking about finally opening that bottle of
kiddies strawberry champagne that has been giving me evil eyes ever since
my brother gave it to me on my birthday last year and I placed it in the
far end of my flat (you would have to if you'd seen the colour!). Anyway,
I'll make sure not break it open before Richard and Nick have been up to
collect the award incase it really is poisonous.

Anna :)

P.S. Argh! I just realised I won't be home tomorrow night!! Just my luck.
This means the bottle will keep threatening me for even longer.