Sinister: Bowlie Booking Fees

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Feb 27 18:21:11 GMT 1999

Message from Neil, B&S manager, re. Camber Sands.

P.S. I hope you're all dancing.

honey xxx

From: "Karen David" <belleandsebastian at xxx.com>
To: sinister at majordomo.net
Subject: Bowlie Booking fees

Hello.  I got sent a disgruntled mail about the booking fee for
Camber Sands. It was from Mike I think.  Well, I just want to say,
whoever you spoke to at Ticketweb was mistaken.  There isn't a 16%
booking fee at Camber Sands. The only reason we chose Ticketweb to
exclusively sell the tickets is because they were willing to cap the
booking fee at 3 quid per ticket.  If anybody really did pay 16%,
which is 13.60 pounds by my reckoning, please get in touch, because
that was a mistake. I'd be surprised if anyone did.  Mail me at:
belleandsebastian at classic.msn.com

Thanks,
Neil