Sinister: Come to my house, be one of us

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sat Feb 27 20:16:51 GMT 1999

Greetings to everyone!

I have sorely missed the dillydallying that this list did encompass.

A few new things with Blakie--
1) I love Pulp
2) Jarvis Cocker seems very angry
3) I want a Looper tee
4) I ordered a Stow tee 3 weeks ago, and it isn't here yet
5) my grades are actually good this semester
6) my crush thinks i'm weird, yet she is a fox
7) i think my computer has a virus

I have the happy99 virus I think, but I don't know if I've gotten rid of it
yet.  So if there is a happy99.exe attachment to my email, don't open it!!
Can someone tell me out there how to get rid of this thing, if I still have
it, that is?

No B&S content, though I think the gripe about the shirt kinda counts.

Question--Why does everyone think I'm so cute and adorable, yet I can't get
anyone to 'come in the sack'?  One of life's great paradoxes.  I'm walking
proof that life is indeed, very f*cked up.

Bye for now my dears...

-blak(ie)

in my cd player--Tales from The Who, 1973, Philly