Sinister: Confessions of a Keith M Watson

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Sat Feb 27 21:46:01 GMT 1999

Keith Watson wrote:
>A few weeks ago when me and Chris Leonard decided to have a "drinking
>competition" which involved trying to drink as much as possible without
>lifting our pints off of the table. This seriously escalated and we wound
>up having to have a bloody good wash in the bogs.

At least that's what you told the relevant authorities at the time.

Come on Keith tell us what you were REALLY doing in there!
Spill the beans! (or maybe you already did)

I bought a great CD the other week, Mr Taggart told me to, it's this
Divine compilation with the awesome 'Shoot Your Shot' on it. What did
they used to put on record sleeves, "For maximum effect Play Loud" ?

I'm quite excited about this Bowlie weekender thing, despite the utter
utter cockup and misinformation where bookings were concerned. Did
anyone actually GET a 7 person chalet?

JJ
xx