Sinister: I L I K E K I T E S ! :o)

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sun Feb 28 00:33:06 GMT 1999

I never realized how much i missed the sinister-ness daily.  i've been very
disoriented lately.
I WISH i could see the gentle waves tour!  better yet, me and jess's girl
group, The Buxoms, would open with our own delightful  brand of bratty
girlie indie-pop and amateurish melodies.  it would be a fabulous line-up!
maybe if she gets famous enough, they will shell out the money to send her
over here on a stadium tour or  soemthing.  i'll be sure to bring my
lighter.
OOOH another round of jealousy, served up to all the evil folks who are able
to attend bowlie weekend, you cheeky monkies.  including YOU, christa "ms
jackson if your nasty" chaffinch.  who supplied me this past week with a
ripped
up magnetic fields poster which DOUBLES as a puzzle and provided me, in my
sickbed, with hours of ungodly amusement.  i'll be checking into the
sanitarium tomorrow.
AND let me nominate said ms jackson for the title High Priestess of Mix
Tapes.  of interest to the interminably Tw** among us (dont' wanna say the
dirty "t" word), is a little song called "Kites are Fun" by a group
apparently named Freezone.  sounding like something out of a 70's feminine
hygiene commercial, replete with flutery and mindbendingly
saccharine/mundane sentiment, it is guaranteed to melt the heart of any
sinister bunny and prescribed to grumps in repeated listening to induce
proper
tw**ness.  At least it woudl be if i were teh king of the world.  anyway, it
beats out paper boat any day.
i've been listening to tijamrs on a loop these days, except for tijamrs the
song
CUZ i dotn' like it that much.   but the  rest of the ep, i wish would last
for hours.  why can't slow graffiti be like a day long? so i could live in
it.

SHOCK HORROR!!!  i've heard from a secret source that the band have decided
to change the artwork for the uh reissue of tiggermilk.  don't breathe a
word of it to anyone, but i've got the image right here.  (please dont' kill
me, it's all in fun) http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4967/tigg1.htm

Francoise Hardy is dreeeeeamy.  her records are a very  fun way of learning
some french in your spare time.  i know a lot more words than i did before i
got those cd's.  huh huh i'm like smart and stuff!!  je soufrirai plus que
toi.... etc etc  (and she's  so beautiful as well!)
ugh....i feel so fakey today!  i apologize, this is really boring.  i've
been trying to update my page lately.  soon you will be able to see  more
isobel things, more  poems, and a photo album of jess and i's non-b&S
adventures on our  DC trip.  it's fun when it's fun!   well that's it for my
uh, self-gratification party today.   OH MY! i just remembered.  i have
plans.  if i can work it out, if i'm  in fact talented enough with the
needle (not THAT sort of needle!!) I think that I may plan to  make a Beanie
Stuart.  i have this silver fabric...... and next, beanie isobel with tiger
ears!!  could it get any cuter??  maybe i can be featured in my gramma's
Beanie World magazines.  if i ever figure out how i can make one, i'll let
y'all know about it.

Today, it hailed golf-ball size hail all over my house!! it was very
exciting!

Any sinisterines in the southwestern area of the UNITED STATES? I"m planning
to go to sKooL in Tempe AZ.  it would be amusing to  know some B&S kids  out
there once i arrive.  i'll be bringing plenty of sunscreen, and my guitar.
well i'll stop boring you. i'm off to play my tambourine and write some
indie pop songs.  next time, my top ten albums of the year. please don't
kill me.
LJ
if you want me i'll be there a boy to deal with all your problems but part
of the deal
is for you to feel
something
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Everyone begins to get desperate and panicky, and all of a sudden,
everything they never understood, they want it all explained"
--Ms. Buffat, my HS chemistry teacher