Sinister: Shag? Or Kebab?

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 28 00:01:45 GMT 1999

Hello!

Sorry for the FOR THE LADS!!!! style title there! But I went to see
Murray the Hump last night and boy! Did they rule or what. That Shag? Or
Kebab! song consisted of Gang of Four style agit-pop (what the hell IS
that anyway) and then a gangly fella saying SHAG? OR KEBAB! It's
marvellous!

Of course then I drank too much and was ill the next day *sighh* I
wouldn't have minded but I was with 2 stone cold sober people, and I
was....urrgh. Dear.

So! Sinister is back! SINISTER IS! THE ONE AND ONLYYYY! la la lallalalaa
lalalaaaaa....what is that song? Its a bad song, but I feel t'is apt. Oh
MY what is it! This will bug me...

Anyway aren't toasters great? I love toast! It's the best thing ever,
lightly toasted toast with just melted butter, ooooh almost as scrummy
as our darling list mummy honeypie :) I love tea as well. I want to have
a pint of tea sometime, just for the experience.

I dreamt about you lot! Well, I dreamt about some of you. I was punting
down the river on a pogo stick - it made sense at the time - and then I
saw a boat, and went, I'm in Oxford! I recognise that boat from the
train! And then I had to avoid some white water rapids! next thing I
know, I'm in the Sandcastle in Blackpool swimming towards the end wall.
And THEN, I'm in a pasta resteraawnt, with Andy Nicol and Holly! And the
waiter comes over with the phone, and says, phone call for you all. And
we go, oh, ok, and it was keith who was phoning! Except that Keith
looked like that nasty bloke from 'Queer as Folk'. I don't know how I
knew that considering he only phoned us, but he DID. And THEN we looked
at the people on the next table, and it was HONEY and LINDA! Except
Linda had blonde hair...and was dressed like....you know office-working
women in 80's films? Like one of those. She was eating spaghetti and
can't remember what honey was eating.

I know, get a LIFE. I missed Sinister when it was gone. I kept thinking,
oh I must post to the list about *this*, *that*, and then thinking...
but its gone....but now we are back. IN BLACK. YEAH!  Yawn. Its 2mins
past midnight, and I'm off to bed!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel

http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk