Sinister: Let's all give Dave's mum a hand, shall we?(round two)

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 28 03:06:31 GMT 1999

            here's what my friends have to say..
<<<I am a mum too and would be interested in the picks of the list
Pattie

i think that "dirty dream #2" always draws people to belle and sebastian...

:)
megan elise>>>

hopefully the choices will be posted to the list.. so far Megan Elise kindly
suggested Dirty Dream #2.. I like this a lot too, so it may be there..
however! The "Dirty Dream" aspect of it may cause my mother nightmares.. so.

                dave