Sinister: Brits on TV in the States

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 28 03:02:27 GMT 1999

Hi everyone!!

It's so nice to have sinister back and running.

Someone had posted that the Brits would be televised in the States on ABC so I
did some research.  They will be on Saturday, March 6 from 11:30pm-1:00am ET.
I've checked the ABC web page, you can go here to see it:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/specials/index.html

I'm very very excited about this!!!  Set your VCRs!!

I thought of all of you on Monday because we had our first snow of the pseudo-
winter here in Atlanta, GA.  It was so pretty driving to work, seeing
beautiful white snow on all the trees and grass.  I even played fox in the
snow as I was driving (silly, I know)  I didn't see any foxes though, just
some big, black crows.  Crows in the snow just does not have the same ring to
it....  ;)  Of course it all melted by the afternoon and it was 70F here
today!

I hope you all have a great time at the Bowlie weekender, I'm so jealous that
I can't go!  It would be so cool to meet those of you that will be there.  I
just don't have the money right now and started a new job, so I'm stuck here.
I hope you all will report back to us!  I don't even have to ask you that
though!

Thanks Honey for all of your hard work getting the new list together!

mew x