Sinister: Self-indulgence

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.edu
Sun Feb 28 12:26:22 GMT 1999

I think this is relevant due to the fact that Belle and Sebastian is
releasing a fourth album in four years as well as two side projects.  How
much is too much?  Is a new album, a re-release, an ep and two side
projects too self indulgent or just productive?  Is a double album self
indulgent?  If so what does that make Stephen Merritt's 3 disc "69 Love
Songs" due out in june?  Am I wrong for wanting to buy it?

Help, please.

Brandt

oh, yeah glad to be back.

Looking for a new sig.  Not clever enough to think of or remember a good
one. Sorry.