Sinister: love me like a reptile

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Sun Feb 28 16:34:30 GMT 1999

Heh heh. Motorhead rocks. I once fell head over heels in love with a
girl because she actually knew every word to the song "Motorhead"...
Oh, and she would drive around in the dead of winter in a jeep with no
top, and no windshield, wearing goggles and blasting Motorhead at top
volume. She was a real sweetums, too. She taught me to shoot guns. I
think that was our first date.

I met Lemmy once. He looked like he had three noses. I actually kicked
my friend Dina's ass out of bed so we could meet him at 9 a.m. at
Lincoln Center. It was a meeting of unfortunate college-radio types who
look exactly like people attending Belle and Sebastian
shows.

And Lemmy shares my view of indie wear! To wit:

"This must be the ugly crowd!"

He then proceeded to berate us for not buying any of his albums since
"Ace of Spades". Mind you, everyone in that crowd was about five years
old when "Ace of Spades" came out. And that, in sum, was his 'keynote'
speech!

Wish I had golden sinister stories to rehash.

                                        -Eran