Sinister: Subjects, subjects, subjects....

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 28 16:01:36 GMT 1999

	Isn't it nice to be back? Let's all give Honey a big hug for
getting us all back together again. I had to get my fix on the CU
list, excrutiatingly on-topic, and the NME Angst board, which the
band I manage (in the 'act as a scapegoat and get in the way'
sense) insist on desecrating every few days, to the irritation of the
natives. Which is sometimes entertaining, but more than a little
tedious.
	The point of this message, if it has one, is that I phoned
home (well, not home exactly, I suppose this is home now, yeah,
anyway) the other day and spoke to my sister, the one who loves
"seeing other people" but (thankfully?) doesn't know what it's
about, and apparently our B&S have suddenly become incredibly
famous in her school, not that anyone has heard them, but it was
apparently the talking point amongst her steps-loving (13 & 14 year-
old) friends for days, along the lines of "Who the fuck are..." So
they appear to have gained fame amongst the youth of Worcester,
and surely when "Loneliness Of The Middle-Distance Runner" or
"Lord Anthony" or whatever the title track of the next ep will be is
released, B&S will be up there on Top Of The Pops!!!! Yeah!
	Talking of which, I bought a CD of both Rezillos albums the
other day - yeah, another great band from scottish history. No
influence on B&S at all I presume, except in a really roundabout
way perhaps, but very reccomended anyway. Isn't new-wave-girl-
punk type stuff great? Got a bow wow wow album too, with 'go wild
in the country' on it.
	Nothing much else to say really, as recounting the 'LLPJ'
based moment in 'Rhino's' last wednesday is near impossible,

	hey, it's good to be back,

						weejay xxxxxxxx

"Weej! Shut Up!" - everybody, all the time.
Blue Glow is at;
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/blueglow.html
And you can visit me at
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/wjpages.html