Sinister: Hippity Hoppity New Year

Julie Smith juliesque at xxx.com
Fri Jan 1 01:39:45 GMT 1999

First off, it's always a bad plan to post to a mailing list when you
have a bad cold.  Dizziness does not usually a good message make.
But, it's been a while
since I wrote anything and I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

My address has changed see, cuz my New Year's resolution came true
early and I found a new job! No more dimly lit cubicles with no
windows for me! So this address is where to find me, these days.

I'm excited for tonight too, cuz I'm going to a party where my current
crush will be.  For some reason he aquired the nickname of John Denver
in my circle--not because he looks like him, but because he's blonde
and southern and has round wire-rim glasses. Cross your fingers for
me, all 800 of you!

B & S content:
Ok I'll admit it now, I didn't own 369 despite having some of the
sessions and all the other EP's. But my mom, bless her heart, gave it
to me for Christmas after finding it on Amazon.  Oh the internet!

OK. I'm going to take my temperature now.

Julie

P.S. Those of you involved in my tape tree, due to circumstances
beyond my control we'll have to postpone sending tapes on for another
week. Thank you for your patience.