Sinister: rooney,yeah

Tjonrr at xxx.com Tjonrr at xxx.com
Fri Jan 1 14:57:53 GMT 1999

so i dont even know if my last post from a few days ago with the wickerman
gubbins went through or not because though i sent it i never got it back
through like normal so i was imaging a room full of censors intercepting it
and going aah! limited B+S content! non relevant information! and i was just
waiting for the black car to pull up outside with the...remember kids,
paranoia is just total awareness. then i read some of the off topic stuff that
was coming through and my delusions all seemed a bit, well, delusional. anyway
im not sending it again cause i forget what it said.

anyway i was listening to this album by rooney 'time on their hands' and i was
thinking how the whole album was like a metaphor for this whole sinister list
thing. its basically some guy describing photographs or rambling about what he
did that day over a backdrop of random noise of varying degrees of gibberish.
plus the whole thing had a sweaty bedroom ambience about it. draw you own
conclusions. none of this is meant as an insult to the list or the people on
it, it was quite nice really and it gave me a warm feeling in my belly as the
fist sun of the new year came up and i sat drinking irn bru and contemplating
the whole cosmic karma of the universe and the interconnectedness of
everything. it may sound like a load of pseudo hippy shite now, but at the
time it had me in a reverie for hours. reverie, thats a nice word. ive been
waiting for an opportunity to slip that word into a conversation for over a
year, since i first saw it on the 369 sleeve.anyway, all i wanted to say was
check out the rooney lp if you get a chance.

also there was something i wanted to rant about but ive written a lot already
and i know you gen-Xers have short attention spans so ill save it for another
day.
                            from tjohn
on my hifi- the new bitter springs album, its a grower like the last one.
on my video- prick up your ears taped off BBC2.