Sinister: My new years resolutions

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 1 18:26:22 GMT 1999

1. To observe all sinster rules

2. To keep a low profile at work and get along with everyone, even those
who fart in public

3. To not complain when my fiance announces he is going away for a week

4. To arrive everywhere on time

5. To read Java whenever I am on the bus

6. No more than three drinks at a time

7. No coffee on Thursday or Sunday

8. No more clothes made in China or Mexico

9. I will get rid of all lipstick that does not look good on me

10. I will update my web site once a week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/asbuch/index.htm#hometop

Heather Marie Propes   asbuch at midway.uchicago.edu