Sinister: we'll follow the old man where ever he wants to go

Megan mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 1 19:41:49 GMT 1999

yup, we're watching white christmas right now.  i love this movie, can't
help it.  it's one of those movies that is terribly special to your family,
if only because its loved by all of you (and few things are).  gee i'm
mushy.  though it's probably  because i'm going to be leaving soon for the
next five months and can afford to be generous.  ;)  that reminds me, i need
to get a job.  does anyone in new york want to hire me?  i don't fart in the
office and i have nicely manacured nails, well, they're short and polished
except at finals time when they're usually all chipped and stuff.  and um...
i worked at cinnabon.  sadly i'm rather lacking in qualifications.  i worked
at mute, and janine can vouch for my fine work skills.  plus if there's a
group stereo, i'm always willing to listen to belle and sebastian and can
vote with you for them.  do you ever wonder if what you write will be looked
at years later?  like i'll be running for president and someone will look
through honey's archive and immeditely pull up that i was quoted as saying
that northy's a poohead or something, and with my luck he'll be prime
minister and it would cause an international scandal and launch a war
between the us and uk, only ireland and scotland won't be part of it anymore
(well, most of ireland isn't anyway) so they could sit and laugh.  wankers.
i saw sliding doors today and they said "shag" and "wanker" a lot which i
enjoyed.  a couple poofs and i would have been in heaven.

i don't make new year's resolutions because if you're just making a decision
based on needing something for a particular day, it won't work out anyway.
at least not for me.  perhaps i should attempt to have more factual basis in
my writing.  that, however, may be an act of god.  and with so much else to
do, i doubt he or she would bother with something like that.  i don't think
this email is so much stream of conciousness asis simply babbling.  yet i'm
lacking for human contact right now, my family members are even odder than
me so i get little help in attaining sanity, or sensibleness from them.

er... so anyway... it's really hard to come up with belle and sebastian
content when they aren't really doing anything right now.  or at least,
nothing has come out since tjamosltheoajhdk ep.  not that i'm doing anything
either, that's what vacations are for.  but it just makes saying anything
new difficult.  and as i'm bored, i can't be expected not to abuse the list
scandalously for my own purposes.  hmm, i seem to feel the need to
rationalize every time i write.  this is like keeping a journal, and about
as interesting.  sorry.

ok, something exciting.  i'm tired.  bed time!!!

xox
megan