Sinister: sly is a fox and as tricky is he!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 1 19:10:06 GMT 1999

Hiya you lot!

Happy new year and all that. I'm startnig this post before I head off to
work in about 15 mins or so....but I'm also munching my way through what
Quality Street is left so I'll send it when I get back home, and Gary is
going to make me my lunch. Working in the kitchens new years day eh?

Douglas Coupland - wrote Polaroids from the Dead - someone ask Stu D if
he nicked the idea after reading that book. Am I one of the only ones to
have read this book cos no-ones been mentioning it. I've not read his
other stuff cos it's suposed to be and probably is over-hyped "we'regene
rationxandboyisn'tithardbutidothinkofclevernewwordslikemicroserfssoiamhi
p" anyway.........

Denim! Hehehehe! I'm just listening to Novelty Rock....and sorry to
titter duke, but one of the funniest things about this is trying to
imagine your face upon hearing Denim for the first time.... on a Chicory
Tip *is* blooody annoyingly catchy though....and it sounds nothing like
THE BOY WITH THE ARAB STRAP! CUT it out for mary mungo and midges
sake...why did I say that I have never watched it in my life, oh well.

Perhaps I am trying to type in the same trendy and ironic styles of many
hipsters upon this list. Like Tag, and Peter Miller, and Lesley Jo.
Wahahahahahhaa yeah right! It's a kind of........trendy
undtrendiness.... mmm nice.

There weren't any green triangles in my quality street. Unfair!!!!! MMM
but this fruit of the forest is lovely mm cheers cheers!

jj heldman! nice to see that poundsign got nominated in the indiepop
polls! even though, I can't remember what they sound like now, cos i
only heard them once, in a car, on the way, somewhere.

I hate Robbie Williams, with his fucking MILLENUIM! Not that it keeps
getting stuck in my head or anything like. Mrs Murdoch, do you like
Robbie? Who's best, B*witched, or Robbie. Or Tura Setana?
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel

Ding dong the witch is dead!
http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk
It's mostly about *melys*
Sign my guestbook
And tell me how to get them little java script pop up things that unamerican.com
has cos i like them.