Sinister: Shopping Tips

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Jan 1 22:18:34 GMT 1999

Happy 1999, Cack Handed Ones,

Being the sad staying-in-type person that I am, I can report that our loved
ones got two tracks into John Peel's Festive 50. TWATTYB!U!S itself slid in
easily at No. 3, and Slap Your Cock Around peaked (too soon) at No. 26.

News from the sales: chain record stores are currently good places to
collect B&S supposed influences: local Our Price knocking out all 3 Nick
Drake albums, Love's Alone Again Or & a Velvet Underground album for only
£6.99 each. Round the corner John "Minges" was giving away Dylan's Blonde
On Blonde for £4 (!)

Nothing to do with music I know, but all you Sid James fans (Struan, I hope
your mum is still letting you read these) can also pick up a boxed set of
all 20 Carry On filums for the bargain price of £99.99 in HMV.

I have to concur with Señor Miller about the Gram Parsons GP/Grievous Angel
2 on 1 CD: anyone seeing this should buy it and open their ears to the joys
of being a rhinestoned shitkicker.

Oops, looks like me and my Mastercard are a boo(n) to the business world,

Regards,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK