Sinister: hello to the lot of you

JennyK00 at xxx.com JennyK00 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 2 07:33:34 GMT 1999

hey there kids, i am a new one to the list. i waited about a week before
posting, cause i remember reading several days ago that someone suggested
that. but you kids didnt scare me away.  i must say, you all have amused me by
your silly stories and wonderful dreams of belle and sebastian. i have enjoyed
reading these emails better than those i have gotten from any other mailing
list i have been on.
to the gal that mentioned the ocean blue...it is so nice to hear of someone
else who likes them. cerulean is a very good album, i have treasured it for
many years. i thought for the longest time that those boys were brits...come
to find out that they are from west virginia or something. oh well, they are
still wonderful.
i too saw sliding doors recently, i found myself saying 'wanker,' and
'bollucks,' and 'daft' for days. why cant we use such splendid words like
those here in the states more often?  i called someone at work a wanker and i
got laughed at.
i hope everyone had a good safe new year. i, like some of you i am sure, got
completely wasted off way too much champagne. but luckily there was no
hangover waiting for me in the morning.
***jenny***