Sinister: Radio 1

ctrips at xxx.net ctrips at xxx.net
Sat Jan 2 15:46:28 GMT 1999

This tidbit was posted by David Kitchen:
anyhow, before i go back to the beach, just to let UK fans know that on monday
night (two days time)radio 1 will be airing what is says is a belle and sebastian
showcase gig from paris, we believe that this is simply the french 'black' session
being aired in the uk for the first and follows last weeks playbacks of the
session in spain and italy. so get your tapes ready :)

Does anybody know if this session could be heard via the web.  I know many radio stations air live on the internet through broadcast.com but I was hoping to find if BBC Radio 1 does the same.  Sure would be nice to tune in from across the Atlantic.
Thanks,
Rich