Sinister: hhhmmmm....what does this mean?

rudychee at xxx.Rehak rudychee at xxx.Rehak
Sat Jan 2 23:05:13 GMT 1999

well, i just finished "the bell jar" for the first of many times, blew
out the candles, etc.  i hear my mum's listening to TIJAMRS
upstairs...anyway, i'm staying home this saturday night (i finally get an
excuse--being trapped in because of the ice and snow) with my little
brother who is continuously playing at the video games (i wish that my
life was full of that much excitement and amusement), my dog who will not
cease arf-ing. . .this boredom plagues me!!!  does anyone else ever get
productive fanatasies when the are really bored?  i dreamt today that i
would clean my room, make some cookies and cake, maybe sew a dress, start
a screenplay...hey, i made my bed, bathed and finished my book, i think
that that is enough.  my, my toes are cold.

anyway, here is the point to all of my blather,  i received in the mail
today some silly membership info from a columbia house cd club.  i was
searching through the little stamp thingies as i was waiting for my slow
server to kick in, giggling at the footloose soundtrack (i just saw that
movie for the first time yesterday at my grandmum's), looking past the
usual jewel, sheryl crows, mariah careys's, etc.  when -oh my!- i see
TBWTAS and -my lord!- IYFS.  so my simple questions are:  when did this
happen? what does this mean?  they both had this little red arrow beside
them which means: highly recommended.  hmmmmm...  nevertheless, i'm going
to take those little stamps and place them someplace special.  but -my!-
i found this as a bit of a shock.  is this reaction as expected or am i
just being ignorant and talking from my bum?

well, it's time for me to leave you all alone now.
kiss! and good evening
KIMberly

aka: kfr9 at cdc.gov