Sinister: I need some help

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Sat Jan 2 23:29:41 GMT 1999

I have to make a piece of work about the similarities between the rock concerts and the religious ceremonies. I´m trying to center it in four or five bands which can be representative of different rock images, and I´m asking if there is any veteran sinisterite who has ever attended a gig  of Joy Division. If you did, please tell me how it was, how was their atmosphere. You can also send things about B&S if you like, but from them I have enough information obviously.I chose both of them (apart from Marilyn Manson and two more which have still to be decided) because they´re an example of indie bands with a staunch crowd behind them.
        If you can send anything, please do it to my another direction (you can also send them to that one, but I´d rather this):

                0291942a01 at abonados.cplus.es

Happy new year everybody
(excuse my english)