Sinister: speaking of the delgados...

JennyK00 at xxx.com JennyK00 at xxx.com
Sun Jan 3 01:38:04 GMT 1999

(i apologize if this has already been discussed in another post, i am slightly
new.)
being a huge wedding present fan, i recently got david gedge's new album with
his girlfriend as cinerama. there i found that emma pollock from the delgados
guest stars on one of the songs, a very beautiful song actually.  i highly
recommend this album..it is absolutely wonderful. i was suprised, it is a lot
softer than the music of the wedding present, but with gedgie's good pop
lyrics. they toured here in the states with belle and sebastian for several
shows, but unfortunately the closest show to my home was about 10 hours away.
i tried to talk my supervisor at work to let me have a couple days off so i
could drive up and see them both play together, but he wouldnt let me. the
bastard.
***jenny***