Sinister: New Year Greetings and some stuff

Dandy Gozpop andygoz at xxx.net
Sun Jan 3 14:48:44 GMT 1999

Hi everybody

I'm pretty much new, I've been a fan of B&S for while and I just love the
feeling of familiarity that I get from listening to the songs.

Out of all the posts I've seen so far, everyone sounds so cool and friendly
and I'm so happy to have found you all. So far, I've seen many references to
many of my fave authors and artists!

Two things make me cry, Lou Reed's 'Berlin'LP and Gram Parsons '$1000
Wedding'. GP/Grievous Angel on one CD is heavenly. Actually, I just thought
of a third thing that makes me cry; my visa bill! ;-)

I've read Postcards from the Dead, and I actually believe that Douglas
Coupland has been badly typecast amongst the slacker/genX community.
'Shampoo Planet' was the first book of his that I read and I really enjoyed
the development of the characters and plot.

OK, I'm gonna go play around with FM aerial in preparation for the Radio One
broadcast on Monday! :-)

Love to the list
Andy Glambunny #4