Sinister: things that rhyme with beans

Megan mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sun Jan 3 16:02:34 GMT 1999

hi pooheads

it's that time of the year where i begin to take stock of where i've been
and what i'm going to do and start to get horribly nervous about all the
things that i should be doing at home but am unable to as i'm still with my
family.  however, this is somewhat tempered by the joys of sitting around
all day.  i do wish i could get started on a script for next semester though
as the last one was almost the death of me.  really, anything with a
deadline can quite easily be the death of me, so that's not saying much.  so
how was the sinister meetup in glasgow?  besides fun, i can tell that by the
fact that most of teh parties involved seem to be still passed out or
otherwise unable to respond.  (perhaps holed up in a bedroom somewhere?)
but that's not my main topic today.

in keeping with the subject, i'd like to talk about zines.  and the fact
that i have one and would like some advice, primarily about how maintaining
a webzine compares to maintaining a more conventional paper zine.
everything should be emailed to me privately, as i doubt that the list as a
whole cares, or that they should care.  mostly i want to hear from people
who've done both if at all possible.  i can think of some of you off the top
of my head, though i wouldn't dare to name names, no sir.  so if a few
people could get to me about that privately, that would be nice.

so anyway, i'm still reading middlemarch by george eliot, and it is good so
i recommend it.  a bit slow at the beginning sometimes but it gets much
better.  not sure what i'm going to read next, but i shouldn't have to worry
about that for a few more days anyway.

xoxoxo
megan