Sinister: ....and I cut my thumb

Andras Zalan Szolnoki aszolnoki at xxx.com
Sun Jan 3 19:58:15 GMT 1999

Hello everyone!

Happy new year ? Well my year so far has been under par to be honest.
New years eve was so-and-so , but yesterday was bad , actually it only
became bad today. The short version is as follows: I woke up on the
floor at a friends place , wooden floors may look great for sleeping but
their not they have this aggressive fungus growing inside which causes
nightmares and bad breath , and to my amasement I found out that I had
cut my thumb and his neigbour !!!!!!!
I tried to remember what happend a few hours before , but besides
drinking beer and singing  to B&S I don't remember much.
So I got my jacket and started to walk to the tube
still feeling a bit drunk
and to my utmost disapointment I found out that my clearence pass to a
month filled with free and wonderfull traveling opportunities with the
help of the kind people of the local collective transport company
was gone!!!
Now I have to buy another one........ (bugger)
Hope the new year has treated you people better then me (at least so
far)

There was a "debate" going on a couple of weeks ago regarding indie
labels vs. major labels.  I don't have any comments to what was said ,
but I think that some labels deserve a bit of attention :
chemikal underground , rawkus , ko records (hun) , juice (hun) ,
stickman / sticksister records , matador , sub pop , 4ad , voices of
wonder (n) and then some.

and now some B&S content :
the pub I hang around in play B&S a couple of times a night
and my friends and I sing along
actually its mostly me
and I can't sing that well
but I give it a loud try now and again