Sinister: Name Droppings

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Mon Jan 4 06:49:08 GMT 1999

I've been trying to compile a definitive list of all the names B&S have
dropped in song.  Besides their own.  If I've forgotten any (like from the
unreleased stuff which I'm not as familiar with), let me know.  Rip van
Winkle is the only fictional one.  And Elvis is questionable because they
MIGHT not be referring to Mr. Presley (although I know that they ARE).

(Bob) Dylan
Paula Wilcox
Sid James
Seymour Stein
Johnny (Marr)
Rip van Winkle
George the 3rd
(Jack) Kerouac
Elvis (Presley)?
Doestoevski
Mark Twain
(Her Majesty the) Queen

And OH, content on celebrity spottings:  I was promenadeing on the 3rd
Street Promenade in Santa Monica last night, and Alanis Morrisette was
shopping at Urban Outfitters at the same time I was.  Not that I'm a fan, or
that anyone else here is (ahem, ur...) but it was cool anyway.  No one
noticed her, she looked so plain.  And she's really short.  She kept looking
at me (or so my friends said; I wasn't looking at HER) and then we left the
store and she was standing outside and I took a picture of my girlfriend so
I could get Alanis in the background.  Are you afraid for me?

Who was Cana?  Besides the start of something Big?

Another true story:  My cousin Melanie has a boyfriend named Sebastian.  I
call them Mel & Sebastian.  Totally fucking true story.

Is the book "Belle & Sebastien" hard to find?  Anyone have it?

I hope all that unsubbed for the holidays are back and happy and posting
again.  Love to all.

Brier