Sinister: What am i like!

John Johnston johnj at xxx.com
Mon Jan 4 11:13:31 GMT 1999

Sorry list - god how long have i been on here yet when I come to resub
after the holidays I send it to the list not the majordomo. I can assure
I have put on my roughest undergarments as a penance. Sorry.

Joyeux new year to you all and I promise that I will finish the
orange/purple/silver/month poem (aka Charlotte Hall's competition)
webpage soon for everyone's delectation and edification.

xx
John