Sinister: i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo, what the hell am i doing here, please killme

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sun Jan 3 23:04:00 GMT 1999

fluffysarah wrote
Perhaps I am trying to type in the same trendy and ironic styles of many
hipsters upon this list. Like Tag, and Peter Miller, and Lesley Jo.
Wahahahahahhaa yeah right! It's a kind of........trendy
undtrendiness.... mmm nice.

not sure what that is supposed to mean, i thought that i was the most
untrendiest anti-hipster.  i apologiize for my irony, i despise  it, but i'm
trapped in my generation.  perhaps this is ironic in some way. i'll leave
you to decide.
i'm jealous of all the people with the special recordings.  i would never
have things to offer for rarities. not whining, just saying i'm slightly
envious.
my face hurts because i just saw the  movie the color purple and i never
watch movies because i hate them mostly, but it  made me leak like a faucet.
just like pretty music.  the music in it was very good too.
jennyk, yes i think the ocean blue is sweet and neat, very not hip and very
pretty.  they are from  hershey, PA actually.  i have only just acquired
cerulean and the s/t record and was pretty happy with them so far.  the guy
does sound like he has a brit accent, but he's  really as american  as
marilyn manson, go figure.

does anyone find this concept weird, of writing on a list of  800 people,
and thinking that anything you have to say is interesting to even 1% of
them.  i dont' know why i do it actually.  i probably have an ego the  size
of the hale-bopp comet.  so does that mean i'm infering this upon the rest
of the posters as well?  well at least i wouldn't feel so bad about it  if
everyone else was  in love with themselves too.  let's have a love-in.

what is this nonsense of passing off a felt song as a b&s recording? i dont'
relaly understand how that works, it  confuses me why anyone  would think
that , or was it some really pathetic attempt at a hoax, or what?
does anyone know if it is possible to acquire felt  records in the  us for
anything under say, an arm and a lleg??  i haven't seen it yet.   it makes
me sad.  as of now i'm awaiting my france gall cd to arrive.  and i'm
fixing to order the cat power lp.  that's the update of my  sorry record
collection, woo stay tuned for next week when my radiohead cd's  gang rape
the spinanes lp's, and tori amos's computerenhanced single spills the beans
about the pj harvey interview disc's nefarious plans to launder money
through the local government, and newcomer kirsty maccoll's  used "Electric
Landlady" discovers that the headcoatees  seven inch is her long lost
bastard child.  dun-dun- DUNHHHH!

well, i'm off to cut my head open and make gravy, and bitch about my bitter
childhood.  keep your guards up, someone had better watch out for my wacky
hijinx.
LJo

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4967
"This can opener is not just a kitchen appliance. Treat it kindly, and it
will be our loyal friend."