Sinister: suck it up/jessica's new year's escapades

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Mon Jan 4 14:45:08 GMT 1999

happy new year, sinisterines!

this message is rather dull (not a good path to start on in a new year)
unless you're interested in some new year's smut, in which case, read on.
actually, it may be dull anyways, but not as dull as "stealing beauty".
yeccch. does liv tyler not have the most distracting lips?

i went to a friend's party on new year's eve...his name is craig, we've
known each other for ages. we sat around and drank a beer each before other
people started coming. i'm the
cheapest date ever, probably because i'm kind of small, so i was feeling
wobbly after that one beer. so people came that i hadn't seen in a while,
all the good looking guys brought their girlfriends (foo) and people brought
champagne and snacks and more beer and craig had a bottle of jamieson's
irish whisky that is absolutely brutal...but i'm getting ahead of myself.
actually, i'm probably not because the only stuff of note that happened was
that we were all dancing in our
drunkenness to craig's 6 hour tape that he put together for the party, he
recorded music onto a vhs tape so there would be no flipping or anything. it
was neat. but over the course of the evening/night, i had 2 beers, a glass
of champagne, and i think 4 shots of that vile whisky. oh, and some pot. so
the last people were trickling out at about 3:30am, and in my drunken state
i was under the impression that i would somehow be able to get home with the
subways not running. but craig had already said that i could stay over if
necessary,
which is fine because he's a nice guy and non-threatening. so i lay down on
the couch that was in the kitchen to sober up a little and rest my dancing
legs, and all of a sudden the room was spinning and my head was all big and
i was way too hot. so i took off my socks and my glasses, and then all the
people had left (and i had received a drunken semi-kiss from a friend) and
craig came in and started rubbing my feet, which was nice and relaxing and
took my mind off the fact that i was floating quite speedily around the
room. i complained that the couch was too hard, so he got me a pillow. i
moved to let him put it under my head and all of a sudden i totally felt
like i was going to throw up. and craig was so nice about it (he was also
drunk, mind you, but not as much as i was), he tried to help me up the
stairs to the bathroom but there was no way i was going up any stairs, so i
just stopped at the sink and leaned over there and pressed my forehead
against the cold metal of the basin and bit my lip and prayed that i
wouldn't throw up. craig was standing right behind me, rubbing my back and
asking if i was okay. well, i didn't throw up, we were standing there for i
don't know how long, me on the verge of passing out (and perhaps actually
doing it - i'm not really sure) and craig rubbing my back which turned into
craig rubbing my belly which turned into craig rubbing my breasts. to spare
you the gory details, the night ended at 5am with us making out, and craig
carrying me into bed and giving
me his shirt to wear. i woke up this morning at 11am with one lovely groggy
feeling which turned into a hangover at about 12:30pm, after i had a shower
and was sitting in the kichen amid strewn clothes eating nachos for
breakfast. i got home at 1:30 and mostly disguised my pathetically hungover
self from my mother, who attributed my grumpiness to lack of sleep.

i'm a bit disappointed that craig does not share my love of b+s, i was
talking about them and he said "i heard one of their songs...how can you
like them, they're just awful! they're like simon and garfunkel."

oooh, and i'm reading the whole of the graham greene book about the captain
(i think it's called the captain and something or other, i'm darn cold and a
bit too lazy to remember the whole thing) rather than just skimming it as i
did last time, it's so nice and mellow. even the more urgent parts are
relaxed and not hyper at all.

does anyone know where i could find the violin or piano music for the
rachel's band?

truly,
jessicaxo

in my cd player: takako minekawa "cloudy cloud calculator"
in my pants: nobody (ha!)