Sinister: argh! argh! we wear baggy shorts and shout! argh!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 4 16:57:27 GMT 1999

mental!

I do not believe what has happened this day. One friend to hospital in
an ambulance, the other driven home shaking and the collapsing.....
never come to preston. its dangerous for your health if yo' aint used to
the air.

I'll tell all you ARTISTS, stop it now! Your work is dangerous!
Especially if you are of the peculair persuasion that like to make
sculptures of naked ladies out of concrete. One of those today wobbled
off it's stall and fell on my friends head, causing blood to dip on the
floor like it was going out of fashion, ambulances being called,
paramedics running up and down stairs with wheelchairs. When I picked up
that thing afterwoods it weighed a ton. Fuck. I hope my friendy is ok :(

And then after I saw her off in the ambulance, I saw my other friend
curled up and shaking in the corner with tears in her eyes. She went
home as well, being very ill.

Its me. Don't come near me. You'll probably just get injured somehow....

I'm listening to Leonard Cohen now. And Suzanne is a song that Chris
Leonard put on a mix tape for me! Doh, and there I was thinking it ws
Cat Stevens. 'Cos I lost the tracklisting y'see, so I know no artists on
the tape what so ever. Who does the *ducks on a pond, ducks on a pond,
very pretty swimming around* song please? I am fond of it. I might do a
folk hippy thing next you know, and do dreadlocks and crusty stuff and
drink scrumpy cha.

Except for that fact that hippes indeed do me head in. I hate the new
Offspring single! It keeps geting stuck in my head! And I keep singing,
give it to me babY! ooooho ohohohoh! all the girls say i'm pretty fly,
FOR A WHITE GUY!!! uno dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis...or something.
This Leonard Cohen is inspiring me to get an acoustical geetar and write
songs about the sky. PENMNY WHISTLE SOLO!

*sigh* Tag your post made me feel very bitter and jealous. I wish I
could have listened to Dave Bowie as well. Doive. <--- me trying to
*write* the word "dave" in a cockney accent. Did it work? Has tag met
ever Sinister person now? I haven't. Oh well. Its not like youre missing
anything :) Your health is probably better, doh.....not fair....

wish my friends good luck.....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel