Sinister: Questions... always questions...

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Mon Jan 4 11:15:27 GMT 1999

Howdy, friends.
This is your new Texas correspondent, checking in for the first time.
I'm new to Belle & Sebastian, but fell in love with the very first song
I heard. I haven't fallen so hard for a band in quite awhile!
I have a couple of questions: Is anyone out there over, say, 25? Sounds
like most of y'all are high school/college age (I certainly mean no
disrespect in asking... just curious if there are any other old geezer
B&S fans ... other than Paul). Trust me, after you hit 30, it's hard to
find people who listen to new music. Most of my friends are stuck in the
80s. (Please be careful: Most people never get past the music they
listened to in high school/college and stay with that for the rest of
their lives... Don't fall into that trap! Keep your minds open and keep
exploring the possibilities!)

.... Sorry, didn't mean to start preaching right off. Please forgive.

Anyway, one more question: I'm traveling to Ireland later this month,
and would love to know of some cool live music venues. I'll be in Dublin
for a couple of days, but mostly in the North (Derry, Belfast). Any
sweet Irish B&S fans who could take the time to make a few suggestions
for me?

Happy New Year to all!