Sinister: everybodys talking at me

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Mon Jan 4 22:25:52 GMT 1999

Welcome back weejay, it is said.
my my, so many drunken escapades this new year.  this maybe a rude question,
but why on earth do people drink until they throw up? please, i dont'
understand!  i like the nice relaxing feeling, but i've never had the urge
to just keep swallowing, after a while it begins to taste a little dull and
i dont 'want anymore.  i just   wondered....but then i'm teh girl who just
loves pink champagne, those other things are just too bitter. i like fizzy
drinks, except for cola, blech!!
good on'ya Brier!! you bagged alanis, what a modern rock catch!! you can
tell the grandkids about that day.  hehe sounding a bit like my photojenny
charade there  wit tha camera.  i'm mad with the shutter myself.  today i
took pictures of my cat.
And yes--Cana was the site of Jesus's first miracle. i'm no bible scholar,
but one  night i was on the phone with friend Jess and we decided to look up
belle and sebastian words in my Big-Ass dictionary. we found lardy, and
toff, and then i looked up wanker for a laugh--but it was in there!!!  and i
looked up Cana, and it was in there too.  bloody hell, any dictionary that
has wanker in it is getting my top honors.
OOH nice toons Sarah!!!  the Offspring are brilliant indeed!  i just love
those songs that are supposed to be funny, but really aren't, and sound
likke every other song a band has ever recorded. those boys, hehe a bunch of
rascals WHO SHOIULD DIE!!!!!!
i'm sad i missed wicked again on the tv last night!! but i was asleep.  i
fell asleep before i could even see what nonsense mulder and scully can get
into this week.   but there was a very touching  (at first) episode of the
simpsons on where  bart accidentally killed an innocent  bird.  it was nice
at first but then gradually deteriorated into something a bit more crass, i
was disappointed as it would hav been a good opportunity to educate our
populace on the ecological dangers of introducing exotic wildlife into
places they do not  belong.  as it was they made it a big laugh.  boo, where
is Captian Planet when one needs him?

HOoray, i have just added Sarah martin to my groovy gals gallery, tho
youcan't see it until i get all my pages working.  my site is under
reconstruction.  the b/s pages will remain the same though.  haha that page
has beat the count of my main page, and it's only been up a couple of
months.  the joys of  being prestigiously linked are manifold.
So this mysterious papercuts zine is finally arrived, was it  trousers  who
told me about it??  hmph, well i want some of the action too!
happy happy day for the parishioners of  Our Lady of Tiger Ears, i should be
working on the chickfactor transcript shortly.  if my damn word processor
doesn't keep f-ing  crashing.  sorry.
Where do belleandseb namedrop Sid James??  am i just slow or did i miss
something? maybe i didnt' pay enough attention.
i've just done a shameful thing, no words will be spoken of it.
"told a lie went to jail, nobody'd miss me.."
thank you keithm for the moose tape, i'll get back to you in time to  shower
you with  gratitude!
annoying as fuck,
LJO
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange (under major construction)
"I've just been shining this apple, and it looks so delicious, but i've
changed my mind. . .do you want to share it?"
--stuart murdoch