Sinister: a simple pondering...oh no!

Rehak, Kimberly kfr9 at xxx.gov
Mon Jan 4 20:41:33 GMT 1999

hi, hello, etc.

i just came back from a jaunt in the bitter chilly world outside.  i work in
this big mining experimental plant just outside of
pittsburgh--pittsburgh/steel/coal mining--get the connection?  well, i see
this beautiful flock of turkeys and then this family of deer.  i felt like
snow white!...all i was in need of was a chipmunk scurrying across the road
and a yellow bird to perch on me shoulder.  now, my simple pondering is:
how could anyone ever kill these things?  and ENJOY it?  mind you, i still
eat a bit of turkey now and then, but as a SPORT?  i just can't fathom this.
but then again, i'm the one who gets mum or dad to kill the spiders in the
bathroom.  so that is what my days consist of:  pondering simple things such
as this, standing in front of my lover--the copy machine, filing things for
other people (does anyone realize how DIFFICULT this is?), attempting to
stay awake, etc.  it's a rope around that neck, nah, it's not really that
bad.  my, i'm almost done though...wa-HOO!

does anyone here happen to be a sloan fan?  or is this taboo?

*kiss! for marie~~hello honey!*

byebye
oh, and kiss! for all of you too
KIMberly