Sinister: You've been away too long, it's lonely when you're gone .

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 4 17:42:26 GMT 1999

Well, well, well.  I forgot to unsubscribe while I was away, but it didn't
matter because I've just deleted 23 digests, collected over the past few
weeks, with a couple of swift mouse clicks. My summary glance at the content
of one or two revealed that nothing much had happened except that Mr
Mitchell has absconded.  I'll be watching crimewatch closely next time it's
on in case the charming 'M' makes an appearance.

The rest of the lists seemed to be filled with comments of a blindingly
obvious nature or a fundamentally incorrect nature.  To win an as yet
undecided upon prize, please complete the following tie-breaker in not more
than fifteen words-

"Recently, the sinister mailing list has gone downhill just a teensy-weensy
bit because..."

By the way, if you want to be offensive, don't email back to the list.

On a Bell-end Samaritan note, I would just like to add that...oh, what the
heck, I'll add it tomorrow.

Seasonal goodwill and all that bollocks.

Neil
xxx