Sinister: she threw him on the ground with judo

AlhOasis at xxx.com AlhOasis at xxx.com
Tue Jan 5 05:25:29 GMT 1999

In a message dated 1/5/99 12:13:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tinystar at worldy.com writes:

<< >>the carbon monoxide detector keeps going off in my house but my mum
 thinks the basement looks too messy to have anyone over, so she said
 she'll wait for one of the cats to die so she knows its serious and then
 she'll call someone.<<

<< oh.my.god. is my mother, like, doing some sort of shared parenting thing?
 because we desperately need to get our ducts cleaned (i'm sure it's the
 reason for my super environmental sensitivity, plus the reason i'm all
 sniffly at home and get miraculously better when i go stay someplace else,
 even a place with cats or animals with fur that you'd think would stuff me
 up, but they don't) and she refuses to call someone >>

i guess all our parents are concerned equally, because at our house the carbon
monoxide detector going off annoyed them so much they took the batteries out,
and tried to get me to believe it "went away'. ha. we never did get it checked
out, but none of us has dropped dead yet so i guess its ok...who knows.