Sinister: xmas pants and le session noir

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 5 15:42:15 GMT 1999

urgh, it just took me 3 tries to type 'sinister'. this is what happens
when you dabble in filthy foreign languages (italian in my case) and
forget how to talk english proper.

anyway, i'm back, though as lots of other people are too, and lots
more people never even went away, i don't expect anyone to be that
bothered.

chucking some b&s content in early (lest i forget and am spanked for
it):

 numero uno - i nearly wet my (new xmas) pants in HMV at their
'HMV reccommends: metal' display. underneath marilyn manson was
TBWTAS. in the metal section! underneath marilyn manson! someone on
the staff clearly has a sense of humour, or just assumed that anyhting
mentioning an arab strap was satanic thrash filth. fantastic.

numero due: heard the black sessions on radio one last night. simply
divine. but was that the whole thing? 15 minutes? if not i would have
been all for scrapping the news (and the manic street preachers come
to that) and pushing on through the night with b&s.

while i think of it, anyone who knows stuff about italian
literature especially carlo levi, natalia ginzburg and ignazio silone
tell me evrything before thursday. i have ways of making you talk and
if no-one helps me i may fail my exam. no pressure.

i'm suffering from Offspring in the head too. nasty.

xmas and new year were very quiet down my way, and lesley jo will be
pleased to hear that i didn't get drunk on new year, but stood outside
york minster trying to locate people i knew until an inebriated person
fell of a signpost on top of me. he was pretty fly (for a white guy).
NOT! meanwhile, i missed the sinister gathering in brighton. i feel
sad about that, but i don't expect i would have enhanced proceedings
greatly.

what else have i done? lots of thinking about the future, horribly
enough. i think i might move to london to fulfil my poetic destiny
(being a member of the poetry society and not living in london you
feel kind of out of touch) and have a love child with Trousers. not
the most practical of my possible plans, but hey. maybe i'll work on
the buses instead...

here's to a millenium of fakers.

luv archel xxx
Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"We're the younger generation, we grew up fast.
 All the others did drugs, they're taking it out on us."