Sinister: breathe the air and walk around

Megan mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Jan 5 16:28:31 GMT 1999

yesterday, in a fit of pique and having a large number of emails to write, i
did not send a message to you lot.  were you lost and alone in the cold
cruel world?  i choose to believe so.  mr. miller, i saw pride and prejudice
(5 hour miniseries thank you, and i loved every minute of it so ha!) and a
david mamet movie, so my speech has become something of a clipped stagey
talk with lots of proper terms used.  and how is mrs miller?  and the young
millers?  the goats?  that's good.

i'm not sure where that was going, so i just left it at that before i get
myself into some real trouble.  anyway, today was a beautiful day.  it was
all pretty snowy and the sky was white and the ground was white and the
trees had a dark skeletal structure that seemed to be the only thing
breaking the monotony.  it looked pretty, even though my little description
there seems a bit ambiguous.  sigh.

when in doubt, talk shit about other list people.  so now we all want to
know what exactly chris leonard said to paul.  however, it's quite possible
he'll never be able to tell us assuming is was so naughty that honey sent
him a sneaky little virus in the disguise of a sinister digest that's a
picture of a happy bee buzzing around a honey pot that repeatedly says "talk
bollocks to me will ya?  why i oughta..."  i need things to amuse me.
earlier today i was playing some really neat video games, the arcade culture
is alive and well in moscow.  you know, i bet there is someone else on this
list in moscow who is keeping silent about it in order to remain safe from
me.  well YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER.  you'll never know where i am, right
around the corner, next to you in a bread line, speeding by on the metro.
i'm everywhere, elusive and invulnerable.  and delirious.  time for me to
speed off on my super secret racing machine (the like of which is
incomprehensible to mere mortals).

xoxox
megan

"the like of which is incomprehensible to mere mortals."
                                                - jane austen,
_pride_and_prejudice_