Sinister: TWATTYBUS similarity in Tindersticks

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Wed Jan 6 05:09:54 GMT 1999

reminds me of the song quoted in my sig
boy singing:
"yesterday i was feeling fine"
girl singing:
" i dont believe you"

repeated and elaborated
i love that song, voice is prolly too droll and deep and groany for many
B&S fans but perty violin parts and spiffy little synth parts kinda like
secret stars
----Ev
np-True Love Always-When Will You Be Mine?

I was happy when I put my new record on
But I was sad as I listened to it all alone
---"Feeling Fine" by Class

my home page:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/dixiecluck