Sinister: Sinister poems

John Johnston johnj at xxx.com
Wed Jan 6 17:41:47 GMT 1999

No i haven't been giving mouth to mouth to the Poetry Parrot. I merely
want to publicise the arrival of the poems that were sent in for
Charlotte Hall's 'impossible rhymes' competition. If you want to see
what the finest minds of a generation could come up with then check it
out

http://www.zigazigah.mcmail.com/sinister/orange.htm

Maybe the Poetry Parrot has succumbed to the winter cold or perhaps
migrated to the temperate climes of the sha-la-la list. Maybe it's
become Arts Critic for Trousers's mag. Could we ever find a
replacement... is that the waggly tale of the Poetry Puppy I see....or
the athletic leap of the Poetical Porpoise. If nobody finds the Poetry
Parrot I may have to don my shamanistic robes and animate one of these
crazy critters.

Must give further big ups to Mark Radcliffe's book Showbusiness - if you
like him you'll love the book - I had a delicious time on holiday
luxuriating in his fabulous self-deprecation and general printed Quality
Items. Can you belive he was once in Skrewdriver!

Cross-ply and Radial - don't mix them
John
xx

P.S. John Warrender - I'm wondering what FML stands for.. Full Metal
Lavvy is my guess