Sinister: my thoughts,i confess,verge on dirty

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 6 20:05:02 GMT 1999

Hi!

lesley jo wondered:
>my my, so many drunken escapades this new year.  this maybe a rude
question,
>but why on earth do people drink until they throw up? please, i dont'
>understand!  i like the nice relaxing feeling, but i've never had the
urge
>to just keep swallowing, after a while it begins to taste a little dull
and
>i dont 'want anymore.

well you know,you get to the point where you don't even know what you're
tasting! i had a good new years..they all seem the same to me
anyways,family,dog,booze,pervy family friends,new years kisses..i had
some delicious fuzzy  navels and glava (or something) and kahlua and
baileys and beer and wine...and then,some vitamin c's...my friends
grandpa said if he was 20 he'd be chasing me round the haystack,that was
my favourite new years moment :)this new years would be good for bowing
down to the porcelaine god.. next one everyone's going to be shooting
each other and you won't be able to enjoy the drunkenness...i'm scared
of all those long-haired survivalist guys out in the deserts of America!
why are they piling up so much ammo!and the women have beards too! why
are they all angry? i saw them practicing self-defense on a dummy and
it's frightenning they get too into it.. i was reading some of the new
year's parties planned and my they do look fun! no way am i going to new
york tho,no sireee...i want to go to Lapland,Sweden...no-one ever told
me about the Ice Hotel,how dreamy!

Mr.Miller and his polite-speaking ways:
 I have a New Year's Resolution that
>could make you (an everyone else) that little bit more perfect. It's
>quite simple. You just renounce the pleasures of saying "yes" and
>"no". Instead, you say "indeed" and "on the contrary".

i think i would like to do this,and also say "but i digress" and
"sundry" more often.

someone was aking if anyone else got 'Infinite Jest' for
Christmas...hee...Christmas morning,my mum was like "oh look what your
brother got you!" and I saw Infinite Jest and I was like "o,yay!" and
then she's like 'no no,silly,in the tube' and inside the tube was a
lovely b&s poster...! i did try and rent Infinite Jest from the library
once,but combined with schoolbooks,way too heavy!

new year's resolutions:drink healthy teas and take more vitamins,read
Jude The Obscure,read about different topics and countries so I will be
more knowledgeable,try and learn/focus in math class,get a nice proper
boyfriend..i wonder where? the art gallery and places like that?

do dexy's midnight runners have any other songs besdies Come On Eileen?
are they as good as Come On Eileen? (i like how that guy says dirty) i
got an HMV gift certifacte for x-mas,and those are the types of music
you can buy in there,either that or the Lovin' Spoonful,i am
undecided,but if i get the lovin' spoonful i will be more hip. (new
year's resolution #8) ahhh no,school's back on tomorrow..i don't know
how i will be able to adjust! i've been sleeping in and walking around
in my pjs like hugh hefner till 3 in the afternoon.

ooh..cornation street's on! (tony's involved with drugs and gangs!)

new year's cheer
xxxGenevieve

p.s
(sorry to people i haven't be able to send emails too..brother has been
around)

"Bitches are hustlers too,I thought you knew.I thought you knew."
-------- Stuart Murdoch