Sinister: aaaahhhhh......

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 5 23:24:56 GMT 1999

Hola my little lamp chops in mint sauce, mmmmmm.....

You'll be happy to know that all the people I know survived today
without inuries....apart from Ross falling off a chair... I suffered
severe disappointment when i couldn't find ANNA FRIEL on the markets
record stalls. Otherwise known as RAY OF LIGHT. I have decided I need
this song and must have it. I might even spend my heard earned HMV
tokens on it! Or I could hang round the market stalls losing ALL
credibilty earned by buying lotsa New Order and St Etienne and XTC and
Buzzcocks and Tamla goes Tijuana.... (yeah! ooh my cred be amazed hehe)
and keep bugging them for Madonna... yes, its a go project! it's a go
project!

Nut-Meg-an wrote:

> i saw pride and prejudice
>(5 hour miniseries thank you, and i loved every minute of it so ha!)

Only for that Colin some one or others tight wet pants I bet! Colin
Firth!! I don't fancy him, he's a right giffer. Just thank the lord you
didn't mention SENSE AND SENSIBLITY. I hate thhat fucking book! Basic
moral of the story, don't have any passion about anything, be all nice
and controlled and you might get to marry Edward Ferrars, and won't die
of fever induced by excess passions. Marianne only managed to get
hitched (which of course is a good thing, says Jane Austen who never
married and as far as I found out not even a long lasting relationship)
when she gave up her passions and married the old colonel bloke. I
LOATHE THAT BOOK!

Archel writed:

>while i think of it, anyone who knows stuff about italian
>literature

And...if anyone knows anything about SPANISH literature you can tell me
about it....especially el coronel no tiene que la escriba (or
something!! argh!) and, cronica de un muerte anuncia, because I HAVE
TRIED my bestes but I cannot make out the bloody Spanish. And it has
different words to the Spanish wot I know. Aranza come back soon and
teach me how to speak the basque language. It sounds good, and has lots
of xxxxx's in it. Welsh and Basque...yeah.....

OK, I'm Damien. I already got called Carrie in high school cos
apparently my eyes are "wierd and evil looking", and also the fact that
i wanted to kill them all anyway, doh! But, I am not Carrie and no-one
ever threw a bucket of blood all over me and my dad is a wierd church
person but not any more....stop digging yourself a hole sarah stop it...

lets try and get a song in the lists heads.
"bom, bom bom" ("byah!") "bom, bom bom" ("bayah")
brackets denote backing vocals by the way.
Can you tell what it is yet?
If you can guess then thats a bit scary.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel