No subject

Ben Parker ben_hates_penguins at xxx.com
Wed Jan 6 22:21:05 GMT 1999

Whats the best felt album to get...to get first...or at all...or
whatever?

Anyone?

Things the new year has tought me so far:...Stay out of norwich on new
years eve, Nick Drake is quite nice, the first day back at work and
the new series of vic reeves aren't. But then you probably know that.

Thinking about spotting celeb's, well someone said about Alanis
Morressette (sic)the other day...I saw bruno brooks on the train to
manchester once. (Bit anticlimetic, i know). (Most of you wont know
who he is anyway, and most wont care.) Oh well. Me mate was on the
train once and the train driver actually announced on the speaker that
gary bushell was on board.
Oh, the wonderous life we lead...

BeN