Sinister: Kinky Love!

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Thu Jan 7 09:07:36 GMT 1999

Hullo,

I wrote you all a letter the other day, but it still hasn't appeared,
christ knows why, something to do with computers.  I know nothing about
them.  Anyway, I'm trying again through the Corporation free email
thing.  See below.

Christophur Leonard
----------
Letter:

Tag I apologise to you for forcing you to listen to David Bowie making a
funny noise.  But not as much as I apologise to Anne for turning up in
her flat in such a drunken state, making loud sweary noises down the
phone.  Sorry Anne.  I'm terribly embarrassed.  To tell the truth Tag,
I'm not sorry at all for the Bowie incident.  I'd have done the same
sober, it's a very funny noise indeed.  But I am sorry Anne.  Sorry.

Now then, on Saturday me and miss julia went to visit Honey and Linda
and he's still alive and talking to me, and he's an absolute stud of a
girl.  We watched the Modern Rock Song video.  Oh dear.  I found it
quite amusing, especially when the screen splits into two parts.  I
hoped it would then split into 4 then 8 then 16 then 32 then 64 until it
was a mosaic of Stuart's face, but it didn't at all.  But Sarah Martin
made it didn't she, so it's great and so are v-twin and the singer in
v-twin.  I mean it.

Linda showed us her fancy Christmas lights which have ten settings and
cost thirty pounds.  And she showed us a picture of Oon's mum and dad.
Sing love and respect to Oon and her king!  If you were here Oon, I'd
give you a big hug, just cause.  But I'm a bit worried I'd break you,
since you're so little and I'm so big.   Thailand looks nice, miles more
interesting than Singapore.  Also I got to see the duke's book.  Is
there a follow up yet?  If so I think you should have a competition for
the title.  I noticed some well known listees made it into the book.
I'm going to be in the next one by provoking some wisdom from the Duke.
Duke, I've made it easy, you can cut and paste this bit below:

=========