Sinister: I work in the village shop, putting the posters up.

Rory Mackie rory_mackie at xxx.com
Thu Jan 7 12:57:08 GMT 1999

My this is fun isn't it? I am excited today (oh yes) as I am preparing
my, sure to be legendary, top ten most P!O!O! (is that nasty filter
still on? I hope not) music books of the year window for the bookstore I
work in. With 'young and foolish' at number one natch. Actually, if
you're reading this Duke, get some of your army of Swiss publicists to
send me some posters'n'stuff will you? Books Etc Piccadilly it is.
They've got the number.
   So anyway if any of you are wandering sad and alone round Piccadilly
circus like some demented Belgian with a big rucksack and a comedy
haircut, come see! It's sure to eclipse Eros and all that nasty
Coca-cola gubbins as Londons premeir tourist attraction. Should be in
around the middle of next week.

 Hmmm... next time I promise to think of something relevant to say.

 StayLuckyRory xxx ( a little woozy, but happy as a troll)