Sinister: PLEA TO PHILIPPE WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Thu Jan 7 16:04:26 GMT 1999

Hye listees. Happy New Year by the way!!!:) Hope it's more brilliant
than the last one, let's all enjoy the last year of this millenium while
we can.
I dunno whether big capital letters are a no-no but I need to attract
the attention of our very own French wit, Philippe Garnier as
desperately as I can. Philippe, I've tried sending you emails but I keep
getting 'em sent back saying undeliverable mail!!!:( Please don't tell
me you've changed yr email address and yr no longer subscribing to the
wonderful Sinister list (haven't read your lovely postings in months!)
Philippe please please please WRITE BACK TO ME!!! Just to tell me you're
there and hopefully:) finding some time to work on my tapes. I mean I
sent you yr stuff months ago and I know you've been really busy with
your degree, please at least reply to my emails and say you're still
there:) I think I'm owed that at least.
I know you're a very kind and trustworthy man so I plead with you,
please find some time to finish my package and send it to me soon:) I'll
be leaving for London in a bit more than a week so please please please
write to me before then
Sincerely hoping to hear from you soon
P.S. IF any of you listees know what's become of Philippe, please also
tell me
Au Revoir
Kin Woo

With A Star Upon Your Shoulder