No subject

Chris cja1000 at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 7 16:50:56 GMT 1999

My dearest fluffy:

bom, bom bom (byah). bom, bom bom (byah):

The frog chorus, if I'm not mistaken. I claim my free copy of tigermilk.

Clothilde

(first post in absolutely zonks. i stopped coz the list was getting dull,
but it seems to be getting better again. There's praise for y'all, or
perhaps it's just the immune system of the behemoth that is the list
kicking in. My PhD viva, which was tomorrow, has been cancelled. How
annoying is that?)