Sinister: Chi non salta e' pisano - too right geezer

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Jan 7 14:29:25 GMT 1999

Yay! Fluffy likes "Anna Friel" too! I think it's easily one of the singles
of 1998 (RIP) along with the two Orangey Delgados singles, David Holmes
meets the mighty Serge, and the screamingly obvious - which reminds me, I
saw the Acid House last night and about 3 whole minutes of B&S was played,
including the fade out from the second story. It was amazing to hear Slow
Giraffes, LOUDLY (thank Christ) on a really decent cinema sound system, and
me and the missus found ourselves squeezing each other's hands and smiling
broadly, despite the truly depressing nature of the film ( which only rates
6 out of 10, at a push, I reckon).

Sarah warbled:
"bom, bom bom" ("byah!") "bom, bom bom" ("bayah")
brackets denote backing vocals by the way.

Why, isn't that Paul 'n' Linda's finest moment, The Frog Chorus? Which
reminds me, has anyone seen the ads for Linda's last album, on which she
rants at f***ing (sic) journalists for knowing "f***ing nothing" and being
"f***ing no-one"? A bit rich coming from one of the least worthwhile people
on the planet, don't you reckon?

In the Veneto in northern Italy there's a fortified wine kind of drink
called "Clinton". My parents and cousins had hours of fun sipping this
dubious liquor and making crude jokes about drinking, swallowing, sucking
etc. on a nice ripe Clinton. Ha ha ha.

Hanging with the untalkative bunny,
Mark xxx