Sinister: another milestone in the history of dyestuffs

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Thu Jan 7 20:06:46 GMT 1999

(this is boring, don't bother reading it)

i've just bought a new walkman to replace the one that was skanked, but it
won't work. this is but a minor setback, and i imagine that it will work
when i actually put the batteries in. leastways, i hope it will. if it
doesn't i shall start running around the village, screaming 'take me back to
the 14th century, it was so much simpler then'.

it's rising damp tonight, i shall watch it, for richard beckinsale is in it.
he was better in porridge though. ho hum ho.

ray of light/ anna friel was a wheelie bin full of rabbit sick. it has
driven me to violence on more than one occasion. nasty, that's what it is.

that's it, back to the tea room with me.

a l i x  u r e  c a m p b e l l